Monday, May 10, 2010

I stubbed my toe a couple good times, and now the nail is really dark. how can i get it back to normal?

If the nail has turned dark, it is dead or dying. It will eventually fall off and a new nail will grow in. The best you can do is to protect it from further injury, as it will be rather sensitive for a while.I stubbed my toe a couple good times, and now the nail is really dark. how can i get it back to normal?
There is no way... You have to wait until it grows off.... But hey, that's how it goes... (I got a nail like that as well) :)I stubbed my toe a couple good times, and now the nail is really dark. how can i get it back to normal?
well, for one, stop stubbing your toe, that might help, and with the discoloratation, if you don't like the color, try nail polish. :-)





Sorry, I really don't know very much about that.
Just let it grow, the new nail will be fine
that happend to me with my pinky. there's nothin u can do it will grow out in a while. don't worry it will be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment