Friday, May 14, 2010

Why i became emotional when I see a women having long toe nails?

See a doctorWhy i became emotional when I see a women having long toe nails?
Because your mom had long toe nails and you have a special bond with her. Just keep some tissues on you at all times to wipe your tear soaked eyes with when you see the nails.Why i became emotional when I see a women having long toe nails?
You have a problem, see a chiropodist!
Its a fetish, you subconcious probably has some hard-wired response to them resulting in an emotional response.
I think you have a problem.
Because you are a bit strange.... I'm sorry but toenails should be kept clean, short and neat with a lick of polish on them... NEVER LONG..... what women have you been hanging with... euewwwww
ove that why would you become emotional over that---its scary..
You have a problem, so become a chiropodist!
huh and ewwWw

No comments:

Post a Comment