Monday, May 10, 2010

Why do people get acrylic toe nails?

I mean, come on, unless you're in a foot commercial or live with someone who has a foot fetish, I think you're wasting your money.Why do people get acrylic toe nails?
Because sadly those pitifully, vain, no self esteem women weren't blessed with my pretty feet.Why do people get acrylic toe nails?
i got one because in moving into my apartment my roommates boyfriend pushed the couch before i was ready, and my real toe nail was pushed into my skin causing it to die and break off, leaving the root of the nail. So i opted to get a fake one

Report Abuse



because there is nothing like great sox
Yes, but some people may have really bad toes, and want to wear sandals... self concious, or whatever. Heck, I don't know. I don't do it. I just get regular paint, but it's all a choice! [=
cuz their dumb.
Same reason women get acrylic finger nails, or expensive pedicures, or instep tattoos, or ankle bracelets, or toe rings. It looks sexy, to SOME of us.
ugly feet otherwise.
Very true. Personally I think it's weird.
yes i agree with u
People do strange things... e
totally sick!
I don't know. It's pretty freaky looking. Especially the french pedicure (or whatever it's called). I think your nail has to be pretty long in order to have room for the white stripe. I worked with a girl a while back that got a french pedi acrylic done and the toenails were so long that she said she was poking holes through her socks, and it hurt too much to wear closed-toe shoes because her freakin' toenails were hitting into the tips of her shoes. They looked retarded.





Those were some ghet-TOES!! Har har har :o)
i agree...what a complete waste of money/time.
*Anything to ''stand out'' in a crowd !!!!!
They like wearing open-toe shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment