Friday, May 14, 2010

So...What are your favorite words to spew when you stub your toe so hard that you rip the nail clean off?

son of a...OWWWWWWWWWWWW! *then 10 minutes later* well, this sucks.So...What are your favorite words to spew when you stub your toe so hard that you rip the nail clean off?
Sh*t, God ******g dammit!, Damn that hurts! I am guessing because never had that happen beforeSo...What are your favorite words to spew when you stub your toe so hard that you rip the nail clean off?
aaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I usually grit my teeth, grab my foot, hop around like an idiot and recite the Gettysburg Address.
*@#%^ ^#%*( %26amp;$%^% ($@$%! %26amp;^%#%$^%26amp; *%26amp;$^ %26amp;^#$%* %26amp;%26amp;*%!
SON OF A BISCUIT!!!!
Are you male or female?
Some injuries hurt so bad all you can do is cry. I would say S.O.B and dang it.
';godmotherf*ckingdammit!!';
Son of a Bi***!!!, Holy goddamn it to hell, * I whimper or squeal or scream* , f**k, f**k, f**k,f**k, *whimper* my poor toe....
Son of a b***h.
you fuc*in....fuc*
a lot of them but i cant say the sentence on here, i would be condemned to hell..... again

2 comments:

  1. Check it out! It's free and offers some awesome features: Favoritewords.com I just couldn't resist not sharing this site, it surely tops some major social networks.

    ReplyDelete