Friday, May 14, 2010

What's the best colour for nails and toe nails?

neon pink is hott in the summer!What's the best colour for nails and toe nails?
Talk to a manicurist! get their in put about what shades would look good on you. Then ask your boyfriend or your husband. If you would like,I would love to paint you nails for you.I would throw in a foot rub with hot baby oil!What's the best colour for nails and toe nails?
I like white and gold because no matter what your wear, French manicure always matches, you never have to change it.
French pedicure
pink shades. from hot pink to baby pink its really cute, depends on your own style though
depends on what look your going for, your haircolor, and your skincolor.
depends on your skin complexion
Purple
black. with glitters.
Teal
I got mine done with a burgundy shade a couple of weeks ago. I think the shade was called Changing of the Garnet, by OPI. It is very nice and looks very sophisticated.
hot pink!!!
depends on your skin colour, I would say brighter for the toes.
It depends on your style. For the summer...go bright and bold. Or go more natural with pale pinks, whites, creams etc.





This article is also good


http://beauty.ivillage.com/makeup/makeup鈥?/a>
That depends on what your fave color and skin tone is!


But for me I follow this:





Red by itself,


Blue by itself,


Purple by itself,


Pink with Purple and/or blue.


Or you could just tdo one color per toe, if you have enough (that's the most fun!)





I have fair skin, and NYC Nail Color in Skin Tight Denim Creme is gorgeous, as is their darkest purple and pinks.





Hope that makes sense :D
red
Classic white, soft pink, soft peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment