Friday, May 14, 2010

My pinky toes look like there is no nail on them. I love to wear flip flops or go barefooted all the time.?

But I have to wear tennis shoes all the time. And when Im in a relationship I won't let the guy even see my feet. Any solutions on how to make my toe nails grow or at least look like I have them?My pinky toes look like there is no nail on them. I love to wear flip flops or go barefooted all the time.?
I don't think its anything for you to worry or fret about that much as there are a lot of uglier girls feet around.. I like women's feet and think you could easily wear flip flops and show them off. I would ask a nail salon if there's something you can do though. I also think you just need a b/f who appreciates your feet so you can get over your self-consciousness and it won't bother you anymore. I'm sure you have really pretty toes.





:DMy pinky toes look like there is no nail on them. I love to wear flip flops or go barefooted all the time.?
I think a lot of people's feet would look 'worse'. The pinkie is the smallest, I have like a miniscule nail there and I've seen people with less that looks like none.


Seriously, don't worry about it, no one will be looking at your little toe and if they do they need to get a life...
I don't think it's a big deal.





If you think it's abnormal then ask the doctor about it. Otherwise, paint what nail you have or fake nails maybe?
hub there is no earthly reason why your pinkie would matter to anyone. the only one who really cares , is YOU. Get over it and think of a guy that has no feet and someone still loves him
Use nail polish and paint your toe nails. That way, they will be easier to see and make your toe nails look pretty! :)





Ha ha hope that helps!
nobody is looking at your pinky toes, and I have seen some really nasty feet, but do not recall their pinky toes
Go get a pedicure and ask them for advice.
just paint the skin,
go get fake nails on them


sounds weird but there SO pretty after


you get them done
  • oil companies
  • 1 comment:

    1. Check it out! It's free and offers some awesome features: Favoritewords.com I just couldn't resist not sharing this site, it surely tops some major social networks.

      ReplyDelete