Monday, May 10, 2010

How should i paint my toe nails

So I want to paint my toenails..Any help ?? I have bright nail polishes...I usually paint the tips colorful..but i want a new look. Any help will do ? Also , I usually design it with a tooth pick...any help will do..How should i paint my toe nails
Bright yellow, bright fuchsia or bright luminous orange.


I think these are the best colours for the toe nails especially in summer time


How should i paint my toe nails
The bright red is in, and the neon green pinks and oranges.





Also the french tips are very nice, i love them.


They look great on anybody - but everyone has them.





good luck!
When I do my toe nails i usually use pinks and blues. I would paint every other toe pink and blue. Next I would use the tooth pick to make a interesting design in the other color. I think it would look fantastic!
i saw some with red/pink nails green tips and black dots like water mellon.





you could do a lady bug or bee patten
I love to paint my toes red.

No comments:

Post a Comment