Friday, May 14, 2010

Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?

Do u like to have long toe nails ? and do you polish your toe nails ? what color do u like to most to polish your toes! ?Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?
I once had a pair of ten inch heels...but kept falling over when drunk, so had to get rid of them, i dont like having long toe nails, they gross me out, dont polish my toe nails, or my toes either for that matter...good luck mr foot fetish ....shall i send a photo of my feet for you?Girls......Do you like to wear massive high heels ? and how long ur toe nails are ?
Very fetish aint we. No, i dnt like wearing big heels. no i dont have big nails, they are disgusting and no i dont paint my nails. How do you feel abt hairy big web feet? or hobbit feet?
Sounds like someone has a foot fetish.
ohh a foot fetish.
no i hate long nails and i just paint mine red yes i do wear high heals
no dear i dun like to have long toe nails...but i love to wear heel but medium one not high heel
I hate long toe nails! they end up hurting and pushing up against my shoes and they really hurt. i hate heels, but then again... i dont need them, im really tall so.... yea. I polish my nails a creamy color, no brights for me!
My hubby isn't into the painted toe nails but he loves to see me in 5'; stilettos. Even in bed!
Whoo, gotta love easy-to-please fetishists.





Massive high heels are ugly, in my opinion. They detract from a woman's feet and you look more at the heel than her body.





I can never be bothered to paint my toenails. They're just hassle, no-one sees my feet anyway because I wear sensible shoes.





And as for the cutting... I don't cut them because they don't grow (or at least it doesn't feel like they do.)
i love wearing heels :) but i hate having long toe nails i cut them as soon as they get longer than i like. i normaly use jet red to paint my toes its great my boyfriend loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment