Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you date a girl who farts on you for fun and paints your toe nails when you are asleep?

haha yes i would, i would love her!!Would you date a girl who farts on you for fun and paints your toe nails when you are asleep?
as long as she swallows and does anal.. sure

Report Abuse


Would you date a girl who farts on you for fun and paints your toe nails when you are asleep?
ain't a thang wrong with that unless you're shallow minded that just cause she a female she can't being doing ';man'; things...he if she's the comfortable with you then there's no reason to doubt...would you rather date someone to shy to even burp in front of you let alone holding her fart in all day long just to end up with cramps...shoot..


if she's touching your feet there's more to it then that she's diggin you boi
I do that stuff to my fiance all the time (not so much the farting). Just a few weeks ago I wrapped him in plastic when he fell asleep on the couch. And I once hollowed out an egg and put jelly in it instead just to see his face when he cracked it open. He gets me too though, and we think it is like a contest. It takes a certain kind of guy to find the humor in it...so if you don't like it you should tell her.
Coz its the kind of imbercile behaviour men still do and think its sexy.Why would you date someone like this.?Coz you either have their sense of humour or you do not respect yourself or you lack the same maturity too.Apart from these I dont have a clue.
Sounds like its time for some pay back.


You should last along time together as there's never a dull moment and tomorrow brings another colour to your body.


Be glad also that she is not a tattooist.
Soeone who farts on you is just plain creepy.


Don't stick with her cause she is hot, personality counts too,


and she just seems plain creepy
i didnt know you and i were dating! seriously, she's just having fun, join in and do stupid stuff back.
Hahah you must have a weird girl friend.
well she sounds exactly like me, thats kinda thing i love to do. lucky you.
I wouldnt respect anyone who farted on me period.





Thats just sick.
Sounds way too boystrous. That's something I would happily do to my mates tho.
sure but only if i was like 16.
She sounds like a right laugh!
Not my type, but hey, but who am I to judge you if your taste in women is somewhat eccentric?
she sounds like funny person, why not
yep cause that probably means she take it in the pooper!!
if she was hot yea
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment