Monday, May 10, 2010

Should I wear nail polish with open toed shoes and nylons?

I am going to a formal dinner with my husband for Valentine's day. I have a formal red satin dress that I am wearing with black high heal sandals and beige nylons. I was going to wear nail polish, but I am not sure if that would look tacky under nylons. Any opinions on the subject?Should I wear nail polish with open toed shoes and nylons?
Does this dress really require the nylons? I now it's winter but theese type of shoes might look better with just bear legs and a good moisturizer, I think Dove even has like a tanning/shimmer line of products you can choose from to dress up your legs without the nylons.





Although if you really can't see yourself without them I suggest a really light beige for your nails and NO white tips. You can paint one of them with a dark color if that's what you want and then try the nylons on to see what it looks like with the sandals and all, if not just use the remover, and try the beige nail polish or the sandals alone.Should I wear nail polish with open toed shoes and nylons?
Yes, any time you wear open toed shoes, you want to have your toenails groomed and polished. You can either wear clear polish or a very pale shade.
Yes. My opinion is that no one is going to care.
Exposed toenails always look nice when polished, bare or stockinged. Red polish would really go well with the black shoes and red dress. Nude hosiery will complete the get-up although I usually eschew it, personal preference.





Have a delightful time!
yeah girl definetly you should give them a taste of what it would be like with out the nylons on
no nylons ,wear polish


with nylons wear a clear polish
I personally never wear hose. Period. I feel like they are WAY out of style. (this is my opinion.) I think it looks way better just to wear nothing with open toed shoes. Now..if they were closed toed shoes...that wouldn't be so bad. I might wear hose with them. I'm sure whatever you choose, you'll look beautiful! Good luck~*~
yes but make sure it is clear
I believe you should always wear toenail polish, nylons or no.





But if you didn't wear it, it wouldn't be tacky either.





I think it would look good under the nylons. But it's a matter of personal preference.
Always polish your toe nails. That way you will give your feet the proper attention they need. Always keep you toe nails cut and the cuticle pushed back and make sure your scrub you heels and feet with a pumice stone.
i say no nylons with open toed shoes because you will see the stitching at the toes. but nail polish and no nylons would look nice.
Anytime I wear open toe shoes I dress up the toe nails. Makes your feet so much prettier. I would definitely paint them. Paint them to match the dress though.
I rarely go without my toenails polished! And I wear nylons with open toe shoes, they make nylons called sandaltoe or something to that effect. Are you sandals really strappy? Or are they more closed toe type sandals? I try to skip the nylons if they are really strappy shoes! I personally think its up to you; try on your outfit all the ways possible and get your husbands thoughts on the matter (or a good friends if your husband has the ';you look fine in everything you wear'; attitude!)

No comments:

Post a Comment