Friday, May 14, 2010

Which girl like her toe nails to be cut and polish by a guy?

iam a man im intrested in beauty but i never had chance to do it for a girlWhich girl like her toe nails to be cut and polish by a guy?
If it is a girl in an advanced pregnancy and cannot do it by herself, and if her partner or husband is willing to help.





Otherwise, she is a lazy girl.Which girl like her toe nails to be cut and polish by a guy?
I don't like when my husband (or any guy) touches my feet. I'm very ticklish and feel wierd when he touches them, so painting my nails is out of the question!
I LOVE It when my boyfriends paint my toenails!!!!!!!!
oh! me..so long as he's not rough...
i like to do it my self
all gals do!
i hate fish sticks and toe nail clippings so i dont clip my toe nails and i keep my fish sticks lying around the floor
u serious? maybe cutting is enough.... but polishing them? dude, it's no longer romantic. it's not sexy either. it's alarming. hehehehe
I think that it really doesn't matter who does it as long as they know that you are good =) Show them some stuff that you have done (pictures, etc)
u can open a beauty parlour..it will work as source of money too
The only person that I like to do this is my husband. I don't want a strange guy touching my feet.
Oh.....yummmmmmm!!! THAT would be pampering...I would LOVE it. :) From my heart to yours...............
Pal, you got a foot fetish going on.
AS LONG AS IT IS WELL DONE. GOOD LUCK!!!
not me cos i hate feet (deyre scary lol) nd dnt look at dem so y wuld i want a man 2 touch em????
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment