Friday, May 14, 2010

Whats wrong with my toe nails? what should i do?

my toe nails are really brittle and i keep getting infections on the corner of my toes and pus comes out i thought it was from my shoes but i have worn only flip-flops for a month and they keep getting infected? i want the doctor to be the last resort...Whats wrong with my toe nails? what should i do?
ingrown toe nails from tight fitting shoes. once it's there it's hard to get rid of them unless you see a doctorWhats wrong with my toe nails? what should i do?
I'm sorry to tell you this.. but you're suffering from acute toenail dystrophy. The only cure is to see qualified health professional. If you don't believe me, your toes will sluff off in a matter of days. So go get help. QUICK!
It's an ingrown toenail. You need to get that checked out by a doctor, or you will get some serious damage done to your foot. If you have tried medicine and it hasn't worked. Go see a doctor.
Ingrown toenails. Stop clipping your nails so short, and perhaps start getting a peticure.

No comments:

Post a Comment