Monday, May 10, 2010

Do toe nails grow at the same rate as finger nails?

no toe nails grow at a slower rateDo toe nails grow at the same rate as finger nails?
Yes, they do.Do toe nails grow at the same rate as finger nails?
mine dont. I have to trim my finger nales three times a week and my toe nales once a month.
I dont know for sure but I would say no....I dont seem to have to trim my toe nails as often as my fingernails.
toe nails generally seem slower
no, toe nails grow a 1/3 times faster. i read it in the encyclopedia
dont think so. finger nails grow faster.
No???
no. it's like our hair and our pubic hair. they don't grow at the same pace/rate.
Yes because if u cut them at the same time wont they grow at the same time?
no
based on personal experience, I believe they grow at the same rate
No, finger nails grow faster than toe nails.
yes
At least my finger nails grow faster than my toe nails, but my friend her toe nails grow faster than her finger nails , so I guess everybody is different
they do grow at the same rate but because your toes are constanly being rubbed up againts your socks and shoes they get filed doen easierly if thats a word it sounds weird that something like socks would do that but its true
nope cuz toe nails dont have as much free space to grow as finger nails do, get it right?
no
yes they do
I think toe nail's grow faster.
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment