Monday, May 10, 2010

Why don't my wife's finger nails or toe nails grow?

She's never had to cut them..... Is there a reason?Why don't my wife's finger nails or toe nails grow?
Give her a lot of gelatin, calcium and protien to eat. Especially gelatine (found in jellies and stuff like that).





Good Luck!Why don't my wife's finger nails or toe nails grow?
lack of vitamin not sure which one though sorry.
So that she does not hurt you.
She does it in private, dummy.
does she bite them
Lucky you.
IT could be that she isn't eating enough Vitamin B. However, I'm sure this isn't a bad thing. I would LOVE to never have to cut my nails again :D
I say don't question something that's not a problem.
Take it easy.
could be a fungus try canesten
maybe she dosen't eat enough calcium
She may have a health problem. Or it could be low calcium. She may need to eat and drink more dairy. If she is feeling healthy I would not worry about it. If she is sickly have her checked out by a doctor. Also some people just don't have good nail growth. Especially if she works with her hands a lot.
that would depend on lots of things, firstly her age, secondly her diet, and thirdly her genetic make up-if it's a problem see a doctor, if not just accept it for the wonder it is. We are all meant to be different.
thats not normal, she should see a doctor, also if she actually wants them to grow them, id recoment Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle. hope that helps
grow my nails faster and stronger


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>
may be she cut them when ur not around or may be she not havin even calcium

No comments:

Post a Comment