Monday, May 10, 2010

My cat's toe looks swollen and the nail doesn't look too good?

My cat has started limping with his right leg. I looked at his toes and the third toe (the pad) looks pink, big and swollen. The nail kind of protrudes more than the other ones. I can tell it is painful. I'm thinking he might have pulled his toe on something while running. It is not bleeding, just swollen. He has also been licking it a lot lately. I'm thinking about taking him to the vet. My question is, what do you think the vet will do about it? I would like to hear your thoughts. My cat's toe looks swollen and the nail doesn't look too good?
Your vet will likely give the cat an x-ray. It's quite possible the toe is broken or sprained, and the fact that he's limping is a big red flag.





Please please take your kitty in for an exam ASAP.My cat's toe looks swollen and the nail doesn't look too good?
if he is limping then he needs to see the vet ASAP he could be in alot of pain. dont touch the area yourself. and get your kitty to the vet quick
  • oil companies
  • 1 comment:

    1. Check it out! It's free and offers some awesome features: Favoritewords.com I just couldn't resist not sharing this site, it surely tops some major social networks.

      ReplyDelete