Monday, May 10, 2010

Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?

I have a friend who bites here fingernails and toe nails dose any one else do this a lot she also picks her toe nails tell they bleed is she the only person in the world that dose it or is there any one else here the same





dose any one here have the habit of biting your toe nails if you do please can you help instant message me please it might be worth wile for you if you do ? so please get in contact if you do i really need your input if you do thanks.Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
I bite my fingernails occasionally, but never down to the cuticle. I do not bite my toenails. That's just gross. Use toenail clippers.Any one here bite there toe nails or there nails tell they hurt?
I have bitten my nails ever since I had teeth. I solved the problem on my hands by wearing acrylic nails (you can't bite them), and by having frequent pedicures. It gets expensive, but I've found that if I keep my nails smooth, there is nothing to bite/pick.
I bite my fingernails all the time. It's not so much a nervous thing now. It's just a bad habit I had for many years and the fact that I like my nails really short. My fingers rarely ever bleed. If they do, it's not on purpose. They usually bleed in the corners of the nail.





I bit my toenails only once or twice, but its disgusting and embarrassing to admit. Tell your friend to try have nail clippers on them so whenever they fell the urge bite they can use those instead.





Other than that, I don't think I'll be much help.
how in the world do u bite ur toenails? that is disgusting

No comments:

Post a Comment