Friday, May 14, 2010

Help i need a nail brush for when im doing french polish on my toes?

What kind of brush do i need? I went to have my toes painted today french white and they used a brush dipped in nail polish remover to get a perfect white tip.Help i need a nail brush for when im doing french polish on my toes?
use an old nail varnish one, clean it by soaking it in nail varnish remover for five Min's then a warm soapy wash then blot with towel or kitchen roll, leave to dry completely.





heres some you can buy....http://www.atyourfingertips.org.uk/secti鈥?/a>Help i need a nail brush for when im doing french polish on my toes?
ok i know this isn't the right way but until you get the right brush this is what i do..... just open up a Bobby pin and use one of the sides..it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment