Friday, May 14, 2010

Why paint your Toe Nails ?

I understand painting finger nails,but why the toe nails?


How does painted toe nails make a female feel more pretty?


Please explain.Why paint your Toe Nails ?
Yes, it's pretty. We paint the toes for the same reason we wear makeup, etc. It looks good.Why paint your Toe Nails ?
I feel good when I look good and in the summer when people can see my feet I want them to look pretty. It's a girl thing.
hiie i m a gal....jiahuiashley is a gal name.... painted nails make u more beautiful n attractive.... dun't u tink so???
so when you wear sandals it looks better
Painting toe nails makes your feet look pretty and delicate.
it's part of being feminine
cuz they look cute!
Toe polish hides the ';toe jam';!
nails look pretty when they're painted...whether it's fingernails or toenails..
Well, they are nails. They can be used for decorative purposes. When women wear sexy sandals the toes look pretty. It also hides Nail Fungus!
It gives some color to your feet.
Toenails, toes and feet are some of the sexiest parts of a woman
its awesome!! when you waer sandles, makes you feel better!
Well I like painting my toe nails becaus it looks cute when I wear sandals and that is all the time in guam.
A lot of people tend to think that feet are discusting. They paint their toes to take the attention off their acutal foot and to the colorful nail polish. Most people only paint their toes if they are going out and wearing open toed shoes or during the summer.
I only paint my toenails when i am wearing open toed shoes to a special place like a nice restaurant or when i feel like being colorful that day.
if i wear sandals i paint my toe nails but i do anyway because im awsome

No comments:

Post a Comment