Monday, May 10, 2010

I had abit of nail on the side of my toe i bit it off and now it got infected and ive had it for a few months?

ive had it for months it hasent changed i tried to heal it with neosporin but it hasent healed every time my toe gets hit or even a small tap it hurts realy bad somtimes yellow stuff comes out and now ive noticed my foot is starting to hurt i hope that it is nothing sirouseI had abit of nail on the side of my toe i bit it off and now it got infected and ive had it for a few months?
Tommy D is right. I would have said the same thing and trust me, if you were diabetic, you would have lost your foot right away sue to slow circulation in feet! Infection is not fun to deal with, so... kindly mosey on to doctor's office to have antibiotic sessions. your foot would thank you!I had abit of nail on the side of my toe i bit it off and now it got infected and ive had it for a few months?
yeah.. it just sounds like a bad infection.. I have ingrown toenails that dig into the sides of my toes whenever I let them grow in too long that causes the same thing.. I have to trim the nails and pull them out of the skin of my toes every few weeks. I then squeeze my toe to get the infection out and pour rubbing alcohol on it to help clean it and prevent the infection from spreading. It might hurt a LOT to do but the relief of not having a lot of pain every time you touch your toe is SO worth it. It's pretty much the same thing the doctor will do, except he might give you antibiotics as well to help cure the infection. But for me to have to go to the doctor's every few weeks to do that is pointless. The alternative is to get them removed through surgery but mine aren't bad enough to worry too much about. If you're squeamish or just can't do it to yourself, then you'll have to see a doctor about it.
Actually it could be serious. What happened was you bit the nail, changing the normal shape in which it grows. So basically your nail grew back pointed and it's under your skin, that's why it hurts when you bump it. The bad part, that yellow (greenish) ';stuff'; is an infection. I've seen people let this go, it's not a good thing. First you get nice red lines up your foot, then your whole foot gets infected. You should go see a podiatrist and have it cut out, and don't bite your nails!
1stly I'm impressed you bit it... how do you get your toe in your mouth??





But seriously, you should go to the doctors... you probably just need a course of antibiotics or something.





Hope its sorted soon :-)
it sounds like you have a nasty infection takeing hold see your g.p. a.s.a.p.
You have an infection. You need to get antibiotic like now..no kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment