Friday, May 14, 2010

Whats your favorite color of nail polish for toes nails?

hot pink


coral


orange





xxWhats your favorite color of nail polish for toes nails?
Right now I have a bright neon orange color.


I love bright colors. They make me smile.


Ooh I also like fire engine red!





=]Whats your favorite color of nail polish for toes nails?
My favorite color nail polish is black or a deep red wine color. I only really paint my finger nails. Doing both is too much trouble. (I'm lazy.)
fluro pink! u can get all types of colours with the brand BYS. i've only got peach and fluro pink though.. my friend has all the colours and her toenails are pink with orange stripes! xD
Anything. I love bright colors! I'm painting them magenta right now ;]
I like the french tip with Cotton candy overcoat!
I like neon purple for my toes. My finger nails are a pale pink/purple.
LMAO!, random, but purple or red iz cool
Red :D
right now my nails are painted in electric blue. i love them :D
realy light pink...like nuetral....or fire engine red
red is classic!
red =] for sure
black!!!
i love red(:

1 comment:

  1. Check it out! It's free and offers some awesome features: Favoritewords.com I just couldn't resist not sharing this site, it surely tops some major social networks.

    ReplyDelete