Friday, May 14, 2010

My toe nails always grow faster than my finger nails Y?

They grow at the same rate, but since you do more with your fingers, your fingernails tend to break or chip. Also if you notice (This might sound gross) but your toe nails are thicker than your fingernails.My toe nails always grow faster than my finger nails Y?
The American Academy of Dermatology provided these nail facts:





- On average, nails grow about 0.1 mm (or about .004 inch) per day; fingernails tend to grow a little faster than toenails. However, individual growth rates depend on age, activity level, time of year and heredity.





- In general, nails tend to grow faster in summer than they do in winter.





- Men's nails usually grow faster than women's nails. Exceptions are during pregnancy and old age.





- Nails on the dominant hand 鈥?either right or left 鈥?tend to grow faster.





- Disease, hormone imbalance and aging can affect nail growth.





Additional info at http://www.yementimes.com/article.shtml?鈥?/a>My toe nails always grow faster than my finger nails Y?
Because you need to get a job or get involved in something rather than posting ridiculous crap like you do.
what does this have to do with fast food
It just seems that way. I unfortunately chew my fingernails.
genetics


wrong category


reported
You don't use your toes to pick up things or dial or type .So they don't break off or split.

1 comment:

  1. Check it out! It's free and offers some awesome features: Favoritewords.com I just couldn't resist not sharing this site, it surely tops some major social networks.

    ReplyDelete