Friday, May 14, 2010

I painted my toe nails, do you like them? (pics!)?

I just got done painting my toe nails, do they look okay?


And, do I have nice feet? lol


http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=鈥?/a>I painted my toe nails, do you like them? (pics!)?
your toe nails look fine but you have elf feet. This is the kind of thing you invite when you post stupid questionsI painted my toe nails, do you like them? (pics!)?
i dont like the color but you did a good job.no smudges or anything! im messy when i paint my toenails...i let it dry then i take a hot bath and just rub the nail polish off my skin.





er..feet arent very attractive anyway but yours arent awful like some ive seen. you have a big pinky toe- lol








that tattoo looks like a press and peel temp tattoo. haha. is it real?if so i like it...if not i still like it!
haha they look nice, your feet look so cute, and tiny,





haha i hate feet, but i like yours :|


which is kinda weird.





oh btw nice tattoo
Yeh nice, like the colour, and youve applied it well
They are ok Feet not really my thing but I would love to hear the story on the pirate flag
They look ok. You should let you toe nails grow out some. It would look better. I love your cat!!!!!
LOVE the CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?br>







Good Job on the toes Too.





=]]
yes. i like the cat.
your cat is pretty. Your feet are alright.
They look great !
They look grreat!
that is a pointless question.


thats stupid.


no one cares about your feet.
ya they look good
you have choady toes
um...wow





these questions get more stupid each day...
  • oil companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment