Monday, May 10, 2010

If your spouse was unable to clip their own toe nails or wipe their own butt, would you do it for them?

I married my husband for better or worse, in sickness and health and I love him. I'd do it if I had to but I'm not saying I'd be thrilled about it.If your spouse was unable to clip their own toe nails or wipe their own butt, would you do it for them?
My husband is diabetic and has to be very carefull in how he clips his toenails.....he can't do it properly for the life of him...


...so I do it for him after being shown how to by his Dr......I also inspect his feet to make sure he doesn't have any sores or other issues with them, and I check the pulse %26amp; temp to make sure there are no circulation issues in between his Dr check -ups (every 6 months)





You do what you have to for the one you love if you truly love them.





So far, he can wipe his own bum lol.....I don't foresee that changing anytime soon, either.If your spouse was unable to clip their own toe nails or wipe their own butt, would you do it for them?
I had that situation happen to me. My wife was in a car accident in which she broke both arms. I fed her, lite her cigarettes, wiped her butt, and placed %26amp; replaced her sanitary napkin. I did it for about 7 weeks. Would I do it again, yes I love her.
My current gf does that and more because she likes to. She even likes to hold me when I go number 1. I am a lucky guy. I would reciprocate if needed.
Without a doubt.


When you get married you agree to all of those terms. If you really love your spouse then I don't think you would ever question that..
In a heartbeat!
Absolutely. If they were unable to do those things then yes.
if unable then yes a definate NOOOOOOO if they are just lazy
Do it for my kids all the time already.
I sure would! He wiped mine when I was in the hospital and couldn't do it myself. I love him no matter what.
Hell no!
Yep. I've chosen to love my wife through thick and thin.
I would , Would you?
for better or worse...of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment