Monday, May 10, 2010

Poll: could u fancy a girl who bites her toe nails?

even if she`s beautiful?Poll: could u fancy a girl who bites her toe nails?
I couldn't fancy a girl full stop love!Poll: could u fancy a girl who bites her toe nails?
thats like fancying some really hot dude that bites his toenails





yes i would, as long as he doesnt do it in public/near me.
My brother bites his toenails, AND swallows them. That doesn't mean he won't get to go out with people, he's only 6 BTW, haha.
can you over ride the negative with all the wonderful positives!
Absolutely, I love a contortionist.
im a girl so i dont fancy other girls but i saw this question and i just hafta say that is freaken nastyyyy
Yes, meaning she likes being barefoot....!!
Absolutely yes, that doesn't bother me one bit
I think if you look on the positive side she is flexible ...and would you complain if she was bitting yours
as long as she doesnt expect a kiss straighte after having a nibble
I wanna see these answers, i bite my toe nails.
noooo
NOt really
I'd say that is very promising, it tells me that she is somewhat flexible....might not kiss her though..


.-)
Yeah why not. its not so bad as long as their clean %26amp; she doesn't kiss you after.
';Fancy'; Lol. Im straigt so no.
Crikey, hope she cleans them first lol - what a contortionist lol :)
I don't do girls
yep if she can do hers she can do mine at the same time
No!
Would be very hard, turns my stomach when someone does that.
eww. its just EWWW.
oh yes Windy!
no... purely because there is just no need
yes
yes
No, i'm gay.
never, that'd be too freaking weird for me
i couldnt date a girl full stop

No comments:

Post a Comment