Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do women paint their nails because they have toe fungus?

I used to wonder why women would take a perfectly beautiful and natural thing and then drown it in an artificial color...but then I thought maybe it's because they're covering up the yellow-gray discoloration and brittleness that comes from toenail fungus. Is this the case?Do women paint their nails because they have toe fungus?
haha %26lt;3 wow i love your questions!





nahh well i dont like painting my nails cus im a lazzy bumb.. but i do for special things like green day at a thing i go to and i paint my nails green =]





but a lot of people do it cus they like it? i dont know.. but i def. dont have anything wrong with my nails..Do women paint their nails because they have toe fungus?
yeahh i really did =] and my moms friend had an holloween party and i painted my nails black and orange. christmas - green and red. and so on..

Report Abuse



No, I would say not. Many women all across America and the world head to nail salons, or to cosmetic counters for the latest in color nail polishes because painting their toenails adds to their beautiful and gorgeous feet and open toed shoes. They are hundreds of styles of open toed sandals, heels, wedges, flip flops that expose their toes and they find their favorite color to use on them.





Plus, getting a salon spa pedicure is a pampering experience and choosing the right color makes the day spent at the nail salon well worth it.
LOL..no, at least not in my case. I just like the colours, it makes my feet look prettier to me. I think a lot of women dislike their feet and I think guys should be the ones taking more care of their feet, you have hair growing all over them... :)
i am a woman and NO!


we don't have ';toe fungus'; we paint our nails because we like to have our nails pretty and colorful i mean why would a girl leave their nails PLAIN? nail polish help nails be very pretty!
NO!!! we paint are nails because it looks pretty. did you think all girls had toe fungus because EVERY girl paints her nails once and a while!!!
it's to keep the evil ducks from bitting there little toesies...





=]
no haha, its just prettier and more girlie.
no hahaha!! funny 1 !





lol thats not it!!





we just like lots of colour ! it looks pretty (:

No comments:

Post a Comment